So why should you attend?
WorkOut is the development programme from the trusted team that bring you the MasterClass. This is designed to complement the leadership programmes which exist in some hospitality companies as well as being the ideal development opportunity for SME operators. Don’t think technical training – think transformation, think inspiration, think innovation.
WorkOut can, should you choose, set you on the path towards the annual Ops Awards – and will be a powerful leadership and business thinking booster.
- High energy sessions that will open your eyes to new thinking you can use right away
- A fascinating eye opener into strategy, innovation and leadership – expect ideas, tools and perspectives
- Deep challenge – you’ll never believe how far 36 hours can take you
- Powerful ways of thinking and responding that you can use right away and that have the power to transform how you see and how you act
- Activity, energy, insight and a great peer group
What will you learn?
- Insight into the threats and challenges on today’s boardroom table and looming on the horizon? What should you be thinking about now, as a current and future senior leader?
- Immediate insight into how to respond to these issues as a strong contributor to strategic and commercial thinking – in your team and in your wider business.
- Great tools and methods to ask better questions, about markets, about competitors, about business plans and investments – and you’ll learn how to use your knowledge in practice.
- You’ll get sharper self-knowledge – building your ability to manage yourself well in any situation. Senior leaders always tell us, self-knowledge is their most valuable asset.
- Develop ways of working that will allow you to continue your experimentation and learning from your day to day practice and keep your leadership working at the sharpest edge
Who delivers it?
The team behind the Ops MasterClass and particularly Chris Nichols, previously Professor of Practice in Systems Leadership at Ashridge business school, and a visiting speaker and consultant to businesses in the UK, Europe and beyond. Supported by eminent colleagues and industry speakers.
Chris Nichols, has led Masterclass for the last 12 years and has over 20 years as a boardroom facilitator and coach – qualified in psychology and groups. 15 years in top team learning and development – designing and running great leadership experiences for teams and talent in almost every sector working with Ashridge (the world renowned business school and consultancy and with many other organisations including CASS, Schumacher College, Fordham Business School and many more worldwide). He is definitely entrepreneurial, innovative.
A developer of people – always wanting to help everyone achieve something brilliant together and loves helping leaders and teams to embrace and explore. Chris is a coach who is fearless in feedback and dares to tell you things you need to hear. But learning with lots of art and lots of humour – expect poetry and films, art work and stories – and expect to laugh at the absurdity of how things are.
In one of Chris’ workshops: expect energy, expect action that leads to insight. Expect outcomes you didn’t predict because you’ll look at the world in a way you haven’t before.
Book your place
The next WorkOut is to be held on 25th & 26th September and we are hoping you’ll want to get involved by sending one or more of your best people and being involved in the launch of this exciting initiative that complements good work being done elsewhere in these exciting times. Please let us know if you need further information and you can book here NOW to secure your place.
September 25th & 26th 2017